AA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are the daily flights on AA from CLT arriving and arriving on time? Anyone know?

Are the daily flights on AA from CLT arriving and arriving on time? Anyone know?

My friend flew down a week ago on AA from Charlotte and it was 25 minutes early. That could be due to tail winds or because they only had 13 passengers to board. She left today and online tracking showed it left 8 minutes early. I use flight aware and it has a flight history.

Shouldn’t a Fly Boy know how to check this stuff? :wink::wink:

Shouldn’t a Fly Boy know how to check this stuff? :wink::wink:
Yes I do, but was going for boots on the ground knowledge:wink:

Join us?

There is only a weekly direct flight from CLT on Saturday. It is seasonal and typically shuts down in late August thru early October. This year the flight is dropped from 8/22 thru 10/3 and picks back up on 10/10.

There is only a weekly direct flight from CLT on Saturday. It is seasonal and typically shuts down in late August thru early October. This year the flight is dropped from 8/22 thru 10/3 and picks back up on 10/10.
Correct. The daily flight is DFW-CZM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom