A "warm" welcome from a Dedicated Dual DUI Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
A warm welcome from a Dedicated Dual DUI Diver!

Love my TLS-350 for year round diving here in NJ, and appreciate my 30/30 just as much when braving the frigid water in places like Cayman, Bonaire, Kona, and the like!

RJP.jpg

Hi RJP,

Thank you for the "warm" welcome. We are so glad you love your DUI drysuits!

Great Picture :).

Jessica
DUI

Is this the Jessica that was at the Gilboa Demo Days and measured three guys for custom order suits on Friday?

If it is, I'm the really tall one (you said you thought I was the tallest person you've ever had to measure). I just got my CLX450 Signature Series on Tuesday and have been chomping at the bit to dive it. It fits like a glove. Awesome job on the measurements. :) I haven't even dove the thing yet and I'm in love.

Welcome! I have had my 350 for 2 years now and love it.

I saw the post that you love your DUIs (TLS350 + 30/30). I am intrigued.

I live in Singapore and used to live and dive in New Jersey (been a long time since i last dived the Stolt) as well in the UK. On a recent wreck dive in Indonesia I saw some divers wearing the 30/30 and as i was a bit cold in my 3mm in 78 degree water, i thought that i needed a 30/30.

Well i went to see the dealer and he said that he was using the TLS350. Well i got me one of them in storage. Won;t need the fleece underwear but maybe just maybe the TLS350 will do.

Please share with me why you chose to add a 30/30 when you have a TLS350 already?

in my case and as of now, money is not the issue but rather i hate putting on that wet and damp wetsuite on the next dive.

Any help would be appreciated. Also, will dive with you all on the Gypsy if i ever move back to my house in Princeton.

regards
John

Back
Top Bottom