A true Passion!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After ALL the excitment and fun of yestersday making those 2 scuba dives, I went back out today and did 2 solo dips, I HAD to use up part of the remaining air from yesterday! I love buddy and group diving, but solo diving is just something very special for those whom solo dive.

First dive was at and around the plane for 52min./31ft./83f..

On the second dive I relocated back to were we folks were yesterday.... 70min./26ft.84f.. The water conditions were sim. to yesterday and the upper surface waters in the 90's.

Dives again went great in terms of how my body responded,,,,,,the hardest thing today was my thights 'burnded' carrying that gear up those steps--LOL!!!

Now I am back an official solo diver in addition to the scuba rating earned from yesterday!!!! :wink:

HAPPY FOURTH of JULY!!!!!

Bloody Awesome Alan!
Now THAT'S determination!

You are an inspiration to all, great to hear you had a good time in the water. Much deserved.

We all share this passion and it shows in the quality of folks involved.

It's so good to see you back below the water line!

I can't wait to dive with you again.

By the way, Rhonda and the kids are leaving me by my lonesome for the next few weeks, I just might be able to afford a few dips at CSSP next weekend since I'll be by myself!! What are your plans?

Alan,
Welcome back to the deep blue... brother.

Happy 4th of July to you and your family.
Best regards, Andrew and the gang

I am SO happy to come back and read this! Congratulations..... you're BACK!!!!

Alan--

Congrats on your solo diving "fix." (Only a fellow solo diver understands that.)

Glad to hear you're back at the pond, and prayers have been (and are being) answered with your remarkable recovery.

You're an inspiration to all of us :)

Congrats on your return to the water!

I've never done a solo dive, yet I understand the desire. Some day I hope to be equipped and ready for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom