A Testimonial (hard float)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thought about this. No light, just a cavity that will accommodate one of the endless hand-held dive lights that we all can buy. They all offer 'blink' mode, no?

And a couple of posts that will secure a bungee that keeps my light in place...

@lowviz : We have used these (or some variant) on the grommets of the flag with much success. Can be made to blink or just steady light.

upload_2018-6-18_16-46-13.png

I know I could come up with a mount for my Jotron (or the Tektite marker strobes I have)

Bet it is. :wink:

A blinking anything beats a ***** dive flag at night.

Now if we could just make the whole dive flag LAW thing optional...

"Now if we could just make the whole dive flag LAW thing optional..."
It always WAS optional. In some states it still IS optional.

Some folks passed laws requiring flags in some places, and those laws can just as easily be repealed. Although, I heard the dive-flag-float-makers' lobbyists have huge amounts of money to spend, to make sure that doesn't happen.(G)

Hey Dano,

On the red hard float, can I strap a couple extra 2 pounders to do some buoyancy testing on a a buddies new rig? I'd love to have some extra lead available without having to swim back to the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom