A Suspicious Brown Package Arrived Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They added a little pizazz to my otherwise vanilla collection..
Vanilla.jpg

I must say, they performed fabulously in the little diving I was able to squeeze in. I outfitted over 100 divers last weekend, which left me somewhat exhausted. If I never put another zipseal in place...

Without these fins, I wouldn't have made it in the water. Negotiated with the wife, and if I get rid of one set, I can get these :D I'm going to miss my Gorillas....NOT! Sorry I didn't get any in-water pics, but no one else was getting in the water after 12 hrs of outfitting or leading others.

Gonna try to talk my wife into letting me shore dive tomorrow... :popcorn:

I'm glad they got to you on time! I was down with stomach flu (and up and down and up and down) when Bob sent the message asking if I could get the fins to you. My lovely wife managed to get them sent next-day air in a hurry.

Love those two-tone duck fins btw.

Pass my thanks on to your wife, I really appreciated the chance to try them out (and convince my wife to let me get a set).

Those ducks get more looks... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom