A surprise ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do need to try these fins one day.
Sure, come join us. Many Force Fin models.
billy-deans003-fw.png

Not long ago, I had a chance to ask our friend Captain Bob McCormack two questions before he passed on. Bob knew everything. He had survived as an Air Force Pilot over Germany and became one of the top investigators in-plane disasters. As a Counterintelligence Officer, he oversaw the Nazi Rocket scientist brought to White Sands, New Mexico. SS Officer Van Braun was leading the testing of the V2 rocket. Bob gave me a print of this V2 Rocket, which he said went up and then dead silence. Everyone ran for the fox hole, and a general fell on top of Bob and got hit with rocket parts. All survived.

So my first question was, “Is it the titanic at the bottom of the ocean” Bob quickly replied, “NO, it’s the Olympic” Bob, when did you find out? The response was “1947. Insurance fraud and Lloyds of London paid out.”. Today this video popped up, Titanic Or Olympic? Insurance Fraud Scheme Exposed. It supports free-thinking of all issues, even choosing the right Force Fin for your next adventure.

As for my second question, Bob would not answer and could not. So, he quickly switched the conversation.

Attachments

• 20180808_174354.jpg
    20180808_174354.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 20181009_092055.jpg
    20181009_092055.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 69
At first, Andy McMullen and I used a 16mm Bell and Howell camera in a Samson Hall housing. 1971. At the 120-foot camera spot on ExxonUSA Platform Hondo, we lost our system due to flooding. Interesting to note this accident lead to the thought of using deep water pressure to help save energy with the destination process.https://chessevans.com/ Another story. I designed our own camera system using an 8mm Cannon camera. Cast housing poured in Family foundry. Have over 8,000 feet of film in storage at Hollywood vaults in Hollywood, California. Plan to produce a 30-minute film.https://bobevansphotography.com/

Attachments

• oil-134.gif
    oil-134.gif
    280.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 80326-012.gif
    80326-012.gif
    287.8 KB · Views: 75
What a surprise. Wow, gas prices have really climbed in the last few months. Personally, they will go even higher. But I have a surprise with Aerohance. You will see an
20220510_142235.jpg-fw.jpg
extra mile per gallon with our Pods.https://aerohance.com/

Wow this goes back a bit. David McCormack in my Navy Whaler in Redondo Beach Harbor. 1970 I was wearing the Red Cap at the time...watching to many Cousteau films.
whaler.jpg

Back
Top Bottom