A surprise ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Talk about going into the Swamp..guess who? Net Doc I found more....what weird looking fins...did you ever return?

Attachments

• 80318-netdoc-055-fw.png
    80318-netdoc-055-fw.png
    878.4 KB · Views: 194
Scan_20210404-(4).jpg-fw.jpg
Our best Friend Bob Mosley son made this ad for us. We were fighting the FAKE DIVE PRESS VIEWS<> I lived in this suit for over 35 years making you my Force Fins. That is why I get passionate about my Designs, Go break our record.

1973, Skin Diver Magazine. I had hair then and was just starting to design a swim fin. Using Jet fins was over work for a under Water Photographer. Then in 1983 we came into the market with the Force Fin.
Scan_20210429.jpg-fw.jpg

Attachments

• Scan_20210429-(2)-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210429-(2)-fw.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 116
To this day I will never understand why more sport divers don't use Force Fins.

For some reason Force Fins were seen as controversial to many people who never tried them. To many who did try them they were discovered to be compact, efficient, comfortable and very easy going.

For some reason Force Fins were seen as controversial to many people who never tried them. To many who did try them they were discovered to be compact, efficient, comfortable and very easy going.
So true, from the second we stepped onto the stage they (Dive Industry) in 1983 started the rumors. Diving instructors who had never tested did the most damage along with their PRESS. Looking back after almost 40 years it was sad it took place. We have sold over a million pairs so I am not crying, but could have had more folks enjoying the feeling of Freedom. But as they say "Freedom comes at a cost." The market also changed with many companies moving to China and us staying in America. At some point Susanne Chess and I bought out our two wonderful shareholders and helped 12 employees get new jobs. We had enough and then the US Navy gave us a $80,000 order and we both looked at each other. Now each day Force Fin swims out of our Pennsylvania plant.Why Force Fins Are Made In U.S.A. - Force Fin
IMG_2458.jpg
Yesterday we had a 10 pair order for a US coast Guard unit. I appreciate your true comments.

Back
Top Bottom