A repository of 3D print STL sources

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wouldn't be hard to design. Do you have Ovals on your suit?
No I have round. But that circumference, would be fine. If it was squished ovel it would be fine for my hands.....
I am sure, its not that hard to make...
But I am sure there will be some trial and error to get it just right, between the 2 rings

No I have round. But that circumference, would be fine. If it was squished ovel it would be fine for my hands.....
I am sure, its not that hard to make...
But I am sure there will be some trial and error to get it just right, between the 2 rings
I would think forcing the round cuff to oval wouldn't seal right due to the distortion.

Of course....

A new ring for the suit also has to be made. As a unit.

I would think forcing the round cuff to oval wouldn't seal right due to the distortion.
I do not have experience with the round QCS system, but Sitechs oval system (anteras piece of crap) uses the suit ring (called a PU ring) that has the suit side ring (that's oval) that will take the oval Anteras into it.

You can change to a round system, either the Rolock 90' or Waterproof ultimas. The PU ring that worked with oval will work with a round system. It's very flexible (until it gets a ring docked into it).

Does that make sense? There's 3 parts, the 1st part is flexible.

I do not have experience with the round QCS system, but Sitechs oval system (anteras piece of crap) uses the suit ring (called a PU ring) that has the suit side ring (that's oval) that will take the oval Anteras into it.

You can change to a round system, either the Rolock 90' or Waterproof ultimas. The PU ring that worked with oval will work with a round system. It's very flexible (until it gets a ring docked into it).

Does that make sense? There's 3 parts, the 1st part is flexible.
I am familiar with their systems. I did this not from a lack of product on the market, but rather "because I could".

I am familiar with their systems. I did this not from a lack of product on the market, but rather "because I could".
I'm not saying not to do it. I'm saying it should work. The more systems we have the better.

It's ridiculous what a system costs.. having a few 3D printed options would rock

I'm not saying not to do it. I'm saying it should work. The more systems we have the better.

It's ridiculous what a system costs.. having a few 3D printed options would rock
If you have (or anyone has) an oval cuff I could design one if you send me some dimensions.

Hello 3D printing team, this is my first foray into this forum.

Has anyone designed or has access to a file for a E/O cord blanking plug? the $45USD wanted for a simple plug seems excessive (and I'd probably need two - one for the suit side and one for the battery side).

Cheers!

Hello 3D printing team, this is my first foray into this forum.

Has anyone designed or has access to a file for a E/O cord blanking plug? the $45USD wanted for a simple plug seems excessive (and I'd probably need two - one for the suit side and one for the battery side).

Cheers!
Forgetting that google images was a thing for a minute there, I quickly discovered this:

will give it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom