A Question For Denise...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shinno

Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

Just one question.

IŽ´m from Spain, IŽ´ve been watching in your website about the dealer of your make here in Spain.
You put cascoantiguo.com, but yesterday I sent them an e-mail asking for information and they tell me that they arenŽ´t already dealers of your make here in Spain.
IŽ´m interested for buying the SeaLife DC800 Digital Camera, so I wanna know who are the new dealer of SeaLife in my country.

Sorry for my poor english:)

Thanks!

Hello, we will have a new distributor for SeaLife in Spain, starting February 1st. they can be reached at 33 684 0281 90.

They are located in Antibes France. They also distribute Uwatec, Scubapro in Spain.

Hello, we will have a new distributor for SeaLife in Spain, starting February 1st. they can be reached at 33 684 0281 90.

They are located in Antibes France. They also distribute Uwatec, Scubapro in Spain.

Can you put their website?
Thanks.

Here is the website you can go to to find the contacts. Seemann distributes SeaLife for us.

www.seemannsub.com

SPAIN
Scubapro Uwatec Seemann
Pere IV, 359, 2Ž°
08020 BARCELONA

A while ago I took a look at this website but there are no SeaLife products, in fact there are no UW photography products neither.
Two days ago I sent an e-mail to them, but no response yet...:confused:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom