A Must-See Superbowl Commercial

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
I can see your side of it too, Andy. I look at it though, that they used their advertising spot to pay a tribute, rather than advertising beer. Yes, there's always more that someone as big as Anheiser-Busch could do, and perhaps they are and we just don't know about it... I choose to see it as something noble that they've done, and I applaud it.
Yeah, me, too. I doubt that commercial will sell a single extra beer - but it was a nice tribute for which the corp could justify large expenditures to their stockholders.

Thanks for sharing that...that is just awesome and it's hard to fight tears on that. god bless them all for fighting for us and this country.

When I saw the commercial I didn't think to myself "Hey I need to go buy some Bud!". I saw men and women of the armed forces being recoginized by a corparation for their sacrifice on a daily basis. I find it hard to believe that Budweiser did this to sell beer. Take it as it is, in my view, a tribute to those serving....

Back
Top Bottom