A Message From Nicky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NudeDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I posted an ad on CL for a puppy recently. It didn't take long for the spam to come rolling in. One of the messages was from someone calling herself "Nicky".

nicky:
Hey there.. saw your post on CL.. this is my bogus email I use so i dont get spammed.. anyways if you are for real hit me up. i am nicky/24/cute/single/female/up for about anything.. xox

Hi Nicky!

You ad sounds pretty good - especially the part about being "up for about anything". I was hoping to get you to shovel all the snow out of my driveway and pick up all the dog**** in the yard. Plus, it would be nice if you could come back and pick up all the leaves and crap like that out of my yard after the snow melts. Waddya say? *hugs & kisses* - bob

NICE!

Going to have to try that next time I sell something on CL...except for that snow part. how do you people live where it snows?

NICE! Going to have to try that next time I sell something on CL...except for that snow part. how do you people live where it snows?
Same way you live anywhere else - except with snow blowers, snow machines, and winter coats I guess.

ive was trolling hubbys junk box the other day to pick out a russian mail order bride for him for when i die (i like to plan ahead) as i made him domestically stupid since we married

i quite liked Elainea but she seemed quite obsessed with getting money for a new wood stove

Back
Top Bottom