a lycra skin with a back zipper?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hello to all! i'm new here, and not yet a diver, but i am a swimmer and i've discovered that swimming in a lycra skin is way nicer than swim trunks, and way better for sun protection than a speedo breif or similar.

i found on the net an o/neill diveskin with a back zipper, but it hasnt been made in years and the site that has it is just not updated. does such a suit exist? i have an aeroskins front zip suit and i like it, but i really want a suit with the zipper behind me and out of the way.

thanks all,
mike

thanks much! i hadnt seen that suit before, but its not the really light weight lycra skin, its a poly skin, which would probably be ok. i'll look localy for one to try on and check out,thanks.

Most (all?) Lycra's I've ever seen on Scuba related websites are front zip.

Maybe look somewhere that sells Triathlon gear?

Most of the 0.5mm wetsuits I've seen are back zip, basically a neoprene rather than Lycra skin.

Back
Top Bottom