A loud shout out from San Diego!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by scubakat
ya DG, I got it, like a gaggle of geese or a school of fish. :) We have a Wack of Divers It's fabulous! And I love that it implies a little wackiness!

-kate

Who us? Wacky? surely you gest.... lolol

....Welcome, VD... oops, perhaps I shouldn't abbreviate that! Video Diver, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the Board. I can see you've already met some of our most 'charming' members...

Your website - WOW! by the way. I've been seriously considering UW Photography and/or Videography as a specialty and seeing your pics has only made me want to do it even more. Now all I have to do is find the $$ to pay for the equipment!

As Syruss said, this it THE best scubaboard, truly the one & only, and we hope we'll be seeing a lot of you around here.

Cheers!

Well, I want to extend a warm welcome to you like everyone else.And I MUST comment on your website, awesome.!!Looks like your one of those guys that loves their job.

Obviously you have alot of experience to share, I'll be watching you :wink:

Thanks much for that warm welcome and the kind words re my web site. Show's how much ya can do when you pick up a book and decide to go for it!

I've inhabited the Yahoo Scuba Diving board for quite awhile now and to tell ya the truth... if I see one more post about which agency is BETTER I'm gonna chum the floor wherever I happen to be standing! So, I'm that much more thankful to find another board (although I prolly won't leave the Yahoo one). I tried the Usenet for awhile as well, but got tired and annoyed at having to filter out so much CHAFF.

If any of you ever happen to find yourself in sunny San Diego make sure and give me a buzz beforehand and I'll take you out or hook you up with someone or a boat. The INTACT Canadian Destroyer Yukon is BEGGING to be dove upon you know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom