A little light reading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckedinri

Contributor
Reaction score
Tiny state in the northeast corner of the U. S. of
# of dives
For anyone interested; I finally got around to updating the website and posted a report about a trip to Yap and Truk Lagoon. There are many photos so it may take a moment to load.
Scuba Diving Adventures
Kinda makes nice reading on this single digit degree morning!

Dive Safe,
Dennis

PS: And yes John, the Fujikawa Maru alone makes it worth the trip!

What a great report - I'm so jealous

PS: And yes John, the Fujikawa Maru alone makes it worth the trip![/quote]

I had been waiting for you to post a message so I could say I told you so(with all due respect of course). Did you do the land tour at the end of the trip?

I had been waiting for you to post a message so I could say I told you so(with all due respect of course). Did you do the land tour at the end of the trip?

The only tour that I took was a hike through the jungle in the pouring rain to check out the ruins at Eten Island. Very cool!

Dennis

The only tour that I took was a hike through the jungle in the pouring rain to check out the ruins at Eten Island. Very cool!

Dennis
You pulled up to that little picnic area right? Did you snorkel the Zero fighter out in front of that spot?

. . . Did you snorkel the Zero fighter out in front of that spot?

Sure did. Actually free-dived around it. It's only about 30' deep. In amazing condition considering how long its been down there. The hydraulic arm that extends the landing gear still shines!

James Lee of Deepscape Photography has a great photo of that Zero here:Deepscape Photography – Truk Lagoon, Fujikawa Maru, Heian Maru, San Francisco Maru, Nippo Maru, Hoki Maru, Yamagiri Maru - Photographs of James Lee, underwater, shipwreck, nature photographer.
at about halfway down the page.

D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom