A little help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henry

Contributor
Reaction score
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
# of dives
Hi dive people,

I need a little help. Some of you know me personally and some of you don't. My name is Henry Wang and I am the former owner of The Edge Diving Centre in North Vancouver. Since moving on from the dive shop, I have been keeping my interest alive in diving by cleaning up garbage from our local lakes. I have four projects on the go with three more on the wait list. Each of these lakes are producing a significant amount of garbage. In fact, so much that I am having problems figuring out how to haul the garbage away. I am raising funds to acquire a trailer and the needed cleaning supplies such as gloves, garbage bags and cans, and other items. Please check out either my fundraising page at youcaring or have a look at the more in depth fundraising proposal (attached as pdf).

If you are unable to donate, that's not a big deal. I can always use a hand on dive days. Please contact me directly to be placed on the clean up crew.

Thank you

Attachments

• Diver for Cleaner Lakes and Oceans proposal.pdf
    585.6 KB · Views: 91
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom