A Fond (and hopefully temporary) Farewell!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flightlead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Friends it is with great sadness that I have to bid farewell to my (virtual and real) dive buddies in the southeast. Unfortunately, due to the confluence of several significant events, I am forced to move back to the Union (well, certainly above the M-D line). I'll be leaving for Cincinnati on Friday. I've come to love the southeast and made a lot of good friends down in this corner of the country. I hope my absence will only be temporary. I will certainly endeavor to be at Springfest (especially if L4S will promise another duet with me).

In the meantime, if anyone knows where a top notch information security guy with very strong technical, leadership, and communication skills would be appreciated, pm me :D

Martin, it will be my utmost pleasure to sing another duet with you! I will really really miss you! You have been a fun presence in our little group at the fests, and I certainly will miss the comedy that you bring! For me, Monty Python will never be the same without you! Good luck in your endeavors and please keep dropping in to give us updates!

Cheers my good friend! Till we meet again in "JACKSON"!
Carolyn:shark2:

Boooo!

I thought you were gonna move to the caves and become a tank monkey for a living :)

Don't forget about us and you'd best be making the usual appearances, make it coincide with some cave classes :)

Boooo!

I thought you were gonna move to the caves and become a tank monkey for a living :)

Don't forget about us and you'd best be making the usual appearances, make it coincide with some cave classes :)

If things don't turn around, and fast, I'm seriously considering being some sort of bum. either a dive bum or a sail bum. my boat fund has been devastated, but cruising season is starting up and sailing is cheaper on OPBs (Other Peoples Boats). Right now cruisers are starting to thing about repositioning from the US to points south and east, and a 1st mate position sounds pretty good. I've also looked at getting a used camper and hanging out in cave country, or splitting for Bonaire and getting a cheap apartment there for a few months. we'll see...

basic cave is my goal for completion before vortoberfest '09

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom