a few zoop?s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redneck23ms

Contributor
Reaction score
i just purchased a used suunto zoop as my 1st computer and i have a few questions. is there anywhere to find the manual online? also is the screen guard available online anywhere as mine is cracked?

awesome. thanks. i saw that screen guard on ebay but didn't want to deal with international shipping.

any issues using the zoop in a pool a few times? i've read that pool chemicals can be a problem for some computers but didn't know if that was just for alot of extended use or what.

any issues using the zoop in a pool a few times? i've read that pool chemicals can be a problem for some computers but didn't know if that was just for alot of extended use or what.

Chlorine is not friendly to dive gear. As long as you give it a good soak/rinse after each session you should be fine.

ok thanks. i just got this computer and have a chance to get in a pool in a few days and would like to play with it for a while to get more familiar with it but if the pool chemicals would damage it i'd just leave it at home

ok thanks. i just got this computer and have a chance to get in a pool in a few days and would like to play with it for a while to get more familiar with it but if the pool chemicals would damage it i'd just leave it at home

A good rinse after a little play in the pool won't hurt it. Luckily the Zoop is a very easy computer to use. Spend a bit of time reading the manual and playing with it I'm sure you'll figure it out in no time. Accessing dives within the Dive log can be a little confusing at first. Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom