A few Belize shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CuriousMe

Reaction score
Vacation's over, back on the ship right in time fo
Hello,

I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I'd share a few pics from my Belize trip earlier this month. I'll post a 4 Eyed Butterfly and a spotted eel.

Here's the eel, the butterfly pic will be next.

Oh, and below is the link to my Belize album if you'd like to take a look.

All were taken using an Olympus 3000, with no strobe.

Any and all feedback is welcome.....enjoy!

Peace,
Cathie

Belize Pics

I really like the last Indigo Hamlet pic on page 4.

Hi CuriousMe:

Cool pics! BTW, where'd you get the housing for your C3000 and what kind of price range?

To both of you for the kind words....and Dee I fought for that Hamlet shot....they were just so dang quick....you wouldn't believe the amount of fish butt shots I got of them <big grin>.

Fritzer, I use the Olympus PT-010, I got it from Underwater Digital...I think it was about $250.00....I might be looking to sell it in the near future :)

I'm looking for a 5050 in my near future.
Underwater Digital

Peace,
Cathie

CuriousMe once bubbled...
....and Dee I faught for that Hamlet shot....they were just so dang quick....you wouldn't believe the amount of fish butt shots I got of them <big grin>.
Oh yes I would....I've got my share of those blue butt shots myself!

Fritzer, I use the Olympus PT-010, I got it from Underwater Digital...I think it was about $250.00....I might be looking to see it in the near future :)

I'm looking for a 5050 in my near future.
Underwater Digital

Cathie....when was the last time you did business with Allen at Underwater Digital? The reason I ask is he hasn't answered emails, phone calls, or been seen online in the photo message boards for over 6 months. I heard of someone who bought something through his website but she had no contact with him. My experiences with him were great but I'd hate to be recommending someone use him if he's out of touch. I hope he is back in business!

Actually, I've never had any interaction with Alan....I forwarded a link of the housing at his sight to my sister, who sent it to my father....and he got it for me for Christmas (my family is somewhat convoluted about telling each other what we want for Christmas :)).

I was just mentioning where it was purchased....hope everything's ok with Alan though...

Peace,
Cathie

So that was before last Christmas. My family was sneaky that way, too!

I don't know what happened with Allen, he had such a great business going, I bought all my 'stuff' from him. Since his availability and/or reliability is unknown I've been recommending Underwater Camera Pros. Ryan is the guru that will answer all your questions and help you put together a complete set-up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom