A dive of firsts at the Office

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
It's a 70 meg .AVI file. I've got to get it in the hands of someone who can edit it and post it ... I don't have the ability to do that. Tried it once before with an octo video I made, and never did figure out how to do it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, you can post video up to 100mb on photobucket. WinXP has a capable editor that comes with the OS. Both are quite simple.

Plan a week, Ben, because there will be quite a few of us who would want to dive with you . . . especially if you give scooter rides :)

What are you kidding me?

That was sooooooooooooooo freakin' cool!!

Here, let me get all proper...oh, I say, charming shark photos Robert, very nice.

He/she appeared quite large. If I'd been there my wetsuit temperature would have risen significantly.

Aquanautchuck:
Great shot Bob, Sure wish I had one of those new fangled video things.
That was just a basic point-n-shoot digital camera (Fuji F10) in movie mode ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

You know, that's how we got the video of the whale off Lanai, too. It's a handy function on those little digital cameras, because you never know when something amazing is going to happen on a dive.

Bob,
Thanks very much for getting that uploaded for us to see! That was awesome.
-Ben M.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom