A dive for the Chipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have, from Tubbataha...this weekend I'll post - promise. Who told me about hosting my pics on the web, was it Jag?

thepurplehammerhead:
I have, from Tubbataha...this weekend I'll post - promise. Who told me about hosting my pics on the web, was it Jag?
yep it was Jag...

try photobucket i think

ishbaby:
TRIP REPORT guys!!! You have pictures of the blue spotted Rays?!?

Spoon does, we saw 3 - Matthew saw 5 cause he went a little further. They were good looking! No flamboyant cuttlefish though. :( And I saw a shark at bahura! :14:

Did 3 dives: Bahura, Panny's, and the aquaV helicopter. Wanted to do koala as the 4th but Mons unfortunately dislocated her shoulder (reoccuring injury) so we had to bring her to the hospital. She's all good - they popped it back in.

Lovely!! cant wait to dive Panny's again! :) Gotta look for that shark, flambuoyant fish, blue spotted rays and that flying gurnard! hehehe. . .

i didn't see the shark in bahura but the rays were awesome in panny's :D they were in every crevice we peeked in.

iris_ice:
i didn't see the shark in bahura but the rays were awesome in panny's :D they were in every crevice we peeked in.

Speaking of rays, I got buzzed by a 6 foot long bull ray today. there I am, minding my own business at about 20m, when form the corne rof my eye I saw this huge shape to my right, I look over, and there is this ray gliding past, within about 2 metres, did a half circle and slowly slipped off into the dark blue. I love this stuff...

Grey Nurse Sharks Monday :D Greatwolf - interested?

Z...

so jealous! i guess that kind of ray's not shy... or maybe he saw you as a ray too :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom