A dive for the Chipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We need to organize a proper send off dive or despedida for the man in red shorts...The month of April is the target date...Lets do an overniter so that we can have some "serious" celebration after diving. Please post your suggestions...where and when...

this is a great idea! maybe we can have this somewhere in batangas. if lolo can give us a good deal on accomodations then i's say his turf:)

yes please start arrangements... low cost please... my wallet is still reeling from the shock of PG (and the pre-PG spa treatment)... but i would love to send the chip off w/ a dive

Jag

hehehe, thanks guys. I'll have a better idea of a timeline by the end of next week when I propose my thesis.

Even if I wasn't going anywhere, let's go diving! :) I'd love to check out Balayaan bay!

nope, i just checked the resorts schedule... thye are booked.

but lets try Matthews playgorund... it has lots of area where we can horse around and very close to the dive sites.

lets have them dive challenges......

everyone is invited , even the guy who denies his pinoy genes... and so ashamed to be a filipino much more so to be asswociated with PPD, yet he is stuck as i alread posted his post so he may not be able to request that it be deleted from PPD. hehehhehehe.

paolov:
nope, i just checked the resorts schedule... thye are booked.

but lets try Matthews playgorund... it has lots of area where we can horse around and very close to the dive sites.

lets have them dive challenges......

everyone is invited , even the guy who denies his pinoy genes... and so ashamed to be a filipino much more so to be asswociated with PPD, yet he is stuck as i alread posted his post so he may not be able to request that it be deleted from PPD. hehehhehehe.

am good with DS. wanna explore that area again. hint: cavern :D

Back
Top Bottom