A dive for the Chipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@chip: three's not enough... i'll let the others post it in other threads :D or let ppd's make it their new avatar. that's a good idea, actually. make you as our avatar before or on the day you leave

Iris! You're up pretty late...

and you're early :D

i'm off to bolinao (6 hrs. away from manila) in 3 hours. i don't think i'm going to get any sleep...

and why are we hi-jacking your son's thread?

no sleep. haven't packed yet, either. i will in 30mins. :)

the institute has a marine lab in bolinao. got to collect my plankton and my sediments :)

diving wise, it has excellent dive sites (so i've heard). haven't dived there. no time :C we also have a giant clam nursery/hatchery there (which i haven't dived in to), an MPA which i wish i can dive soon and sadly, fish farms.

iris_ice:
got to collect my plankton and my sediments :)
What fun, I want to party with you. :mrcool:

iris_ice:
@chip: three's not enough... i'll let the others post it in other threads :D or let ppd's make it their new avatar. that's a good idea, actually. make you as our avatar before or on the day you leave
funny, I had the same idea. Sort of a parting tribute to a great guy...

If I may suggest..the next CHip pic...same attire but full body shot and chip wearing them blue swimmers..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom