http://www.diveheart.org/

A Christmas to Remember 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did i send my gift with enough time Miss????

sorry - been flat out this week but ive just sent my contribution

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so glad you are doing this again Miss!
it feels :yeahbaby: to be able to do one small thing to help out another person!
thanks for the opportunity to spread some good karma and happiness

:multi:

What's the final tally, Miss?
How did we do this year?

I haven't made a final tally of gift and cash donations (will tomorrow). Off the top of my head I am thinking 2K+. After toys, clothes, and such, I am hoping, as some have asked for, to give the rest to Kimber. I'll probably put it in a gift certificate for Target or something like that :) I was also thinking something nice for the lady in pink herself like a Victoria's Secret card... Kimber, if you are reading - you are to disregard this top-secret info.

Almi, I think everyone here would agree, it is great to help out. Feels nice. Heck, some gifts were sent the other day and I felt like they were being sent to me, lol.

Kimber is having a harder time of things than most of us can even imagine. It's not like she's choosing to be disabled or something. She got hurt, bad & has been fighting back ever since. I'm pleased that so many will still help out as it's still needed. Likely will be for a long time, too.

I wish for her & her kids to have a great Christmas.

I'll probably put it in a gift certificate for Target or something like that :)

I would suggest a Visa Gift card, or maybe even just a cashiers check. My parents send us dedicated store gift cards now and again. Last year it was Kohls. I never shop at Kohls, and we still have last years to spend! :shakehead:

A gift card for a dinner out is also an idea. When people struggle sometimes it helps just to get out and do something in public to take the mind off things.

I don't know Kimber, but I hope her and her family have a great XMAS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom