http://www.diveheart.org/

A Christmas to Remember 2!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't PP.

OK, so we do it on ebay, but how do Pay Pal to you?

Go to your Paypal account, click "send money". It will ask you to type in an email address - mine is msdrctd@verizon.net. Please be sure to denote that it is for the Christmas fund. It is that simple :santa3: If you prefer you can pm me for my address and just mail your donation. It is up to you. :rudy: Merry Christmas.

Go to your Paypal account, click "send money". It will ask you to type in an email address - mine is msdrctd@verizon.net. Please be sure to denote that it is for the Christmas fund. It is that simple :santa3: If you prefer you can pm me for my address and just mail your donation. It is up to you. :rudy: Merry Christmas.

Uh, I new how to do that.

Thanks.

Will you post a total on how much was raised after you close things out?

Will you post a total on how much was raised after you close things out?

Heya, we received your donation :jump: Actually, I have another list of donator's when I get chance I'm going to post them.

We haven't done as well as last year but still pretty good.

:bananalama:

Okay some things have been purchased. I have denoted purchased items by highlighting them in red and marking them as "purchased".

I am going to close this fundraiser on the 15th.

This will give me the opportunity to purchase, with the money received from all of you, some things that have not been taken care of. It will also insure I get these things to Cali in plenty of time for Santa to deliver :sleigh:

I will continue to keep you updated on purchases, including the ones I make with the donations received. :santa4:

Thank you - each and every one of you. Merry Christmas! :xmastree: :santa1:

Back
Top Bottom