A big thank you to Lahaina Divers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paradicio

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just want to extend a big thank you to the staff at Lahaina Divers for taking the wife and I on some great dives! I have to say Lanai Cathedral #2 and Mala Pier were my favorites!

Here are some shots from our dives (I know they're not great, but go easy, I'm still learning :))...

1327551434_b3fba2c05d_b.jpg

1326705647_6d5bfe4073_b.jpg

1326738701_6ea21b98f9_b.jpg

1327658652_94a6ca8a92_b.jpg

Why thank you! Nothing fancy, just a Canon Powershot S50 with underwater housing, and a SeaLife SL960D Strobe.

Yeah, we saw 1 White Tip off Wash Rock, it was hiding in a cave so I couldn't get a picture of it. :(

Within our two days of diving, I had the pleasure of meeting all 3 brothers. Great guys, they made the SI's and trips to and from the dive sites even more fun. The entire staff at Lahaina Divers was great!

The Cesere brothers are amazing guys and we always look foward to seeing them when we're on Maui. John is special to us becuase he certified us almost 4 years ago, so we always look for him in particular. :)

Have you checked out their website? They do some amazing photography and do video as well, including video of dives you might have been on.

Yep, we purchased a DVD of our first trip from them. It's a bit pricy, but after we watched it we agreed it was totally worth it. Good quality stuff, and great memories! :)

I have been meaning to check out their website since I came back, but I've had a bit of the 'after vacation catch-up blues' here at work...

Back
Top Bottom