A Beanie, A Weight Belt, A Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling the last of my unwanted gear. Prices are in US $ and shipping is from Canada. Paypal accepted. PM me with questions. If you need large Jet fins, click here. :wink:

Pinnacle 3mm beanie, small, gently used - $8
This 3mm beanie is great for warm water diving as well as surfing and other watersports. Since the majority of a diver’s heat loss is through his head, this light and comfortable Beanie is enough to really improve a diver’s comfort level.
beanie.jpg

Cordura Weight Belt, 4 compartments, used <10X - $8
Extremely heavy duty zipper. Includes unique 'slip-guard' neoprene strip sewn to the back of the belt to help keep weight belt in place. Total length is 40".
weightbelt.jpg

Apeks 30" 3/8 black regulator hose, never used - $8
I immediately switched over to a 5' hose so this one has never seen the water.
hose.jpg

Beanie - SOLD

Weight belt and Apeks hose still available.

If you're concerned with Canadian shipping charges and/or Customs delays, I will be in WA state on October 29 and can ship from there.

hello
i know someone possibly looking for a weight belt ... ill let them know of this link
but his size may not be a match at close to 300lbs

Unless he's got an hourglass figure... :D

Back
Top Bottom