A-105?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Palma

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently bought this Apollo regulator. It has a biofilter on the right hand side, and 3 ports (1 HP and 2 LP on the left). And its rather heavy... However, in the technical drawings of the A-105, it seems that there are other ports on the right hand side. but the descriptio is just 1 HP and 2 LP ports. I was just wondering about it, because since mine doesn't have those ports, it means my octo will have to pass over to the left side. Is my 1st stage a 105?
Anyway, the purpose of this question was to ask if you had a listing of other service centers outside the US. I'm based in the Philippines, and not a lot of LDS's carry the parts for the reg - which makes servicing difficult.
So there, are there any authorized dealers/service centers in my neck of the woods?
Thanks!

Doc Ed:

www.apollosportsusa.com/Service/Manuals.htm will have all the schematic drawings and repair information on the Apollo Regulators. The A-105 has 3 LP ports plus the primary, the A-107 has 4 LP ports plus primary. The A-105 has not been manufactured for over ten years. We do not have service centers outside the US. We do sell parts to legitimate SCUBA service centers. Full repair manuals are posted on our web site.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom