9/25 This Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

itemize:
OK, time to stop reading and start contributing: It was great meeting the folks at the WV tent at Dutch yesterday. Too bad the viz wasn't better.

Henry, is that you? Did you come back after we did our last class dive? I told everyone to be on the lookout for you, but I didn't see you come back. We were hoping everything was OK with you.

Scott

Itemize- Never mind. I remember who you were now.

Besides, I think I just found Henry.....

Itemize... is that James... the one that came over about the same time I was introducing myself?

itemize:
OK, time to stop reading and start contributing: It was great meeting the folks at the WV tent at Dutch yesterday. Too bad the viz wasn't better.
Yeah it was great meeting som new buddies.

Vis actually cleared upa little later. We could actually see the plane from the surface before our night dive.

Definitely a cool bunch of guys in the Wreck Valley dive club (oops..sorry and girls too!). Really glad I had the pleasure to meet and dive with all of you.

I'm going to keep diving out there over the next month or two (season pass) so if anybody is interested in going let me know. I'll probably being going out this Saturday again.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom