9/25 This Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm planning on being there saturday morning, I'm seeing if either of my regular buddies are going to be around. If not, I may need a buddy.

Dave in PA:
I'm planning on being there saturday morning, I'm seeing if either of my regular buddies are going to be around. If not, I may need a buddy.

Hey Dave,

I'll be out there Sat. morning and will needing a buddy also. I should be inside by 8:30.

Bob

I'm going to be @ Dutch Springs this weekend with my buddy (wildmtn). Will stop by and check you guys out :eyebrow:

We'll be camping fri-sat nites, dive all day saturday and possibly sunday morning

by the way - anyone here an instructor that is willing to take me and my buddy out for a night dive? (someone that has spare flashlights we can use too) We are OW divers with 23 dives, and working towards an AOW - hopefully getting the AOW next spring...

There are a few instructors, but the only one that replied so far was to say he couldn't make it. I sent an email to the entire WV mailing list, though, so there may be other people coming who just didn't respond.

Damn, this sucks.

me and my buddy wont be able to go to dutch springs. I'm a student at RIT and i found out that I have 3 tests on tuesday - goin to need all weekend to study for it :-( We'll go to dutch springs the following weekend (oct 1st).

Still tentative on me and 1 other... He told me he's going, then canceled, saw him tonight and he's bummed out so he might make it out for Friday night and saturday...

Jen and I will be there Saturday when the gates open. Looking forward to seeing all my WV buds, and meeting all of our new members.

I'm going to start packing up the Jeep, so see you at Dutchapalozza 2004.

Scott

OK, time to stop reading and start contributing: It was great meeting the folks at the WV tent at Dutch yesterday. Too bad the viz wasn't better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom