9/25 This Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Dutch Springs
Peninsula side in the back of that top lot
Look for the Red Explorer Sport, blue canopy with a Wreck Valley sign (possibly 2 canopies w/signs)

The Unofficial Wreck Valley first Anniversary Dive.
I think we're going to have some grills going all day too, but as usual, we're waiting till the last second, with our usual great planning.

Some of us may be there Sunday 9/25 too, but Saturday will be the BIG day. Even some of our LI members will be out for their yearly trip to Dutch.

So far it looks like:
grunzster +1?
ScottyK +1
LeapDog
VT
decofuzi
TTSkipper
hambleto +1
Jonny_Rocket
captsaaz
????

Grunzster,
If you feel like driving to PA to pick me up I'm in and I'll give you a Wreck Valley t-shirt for your efforts! I seem to have misplaced my license...

I'm really looking forward to meeting and diving with you guys this weekend!

I drive a silver Eclipse...

Frank.. where in PA are you?

FrankF:
Grunzster,
If you feel like driving to PA to pick me up I'm in and I'll give you a Wreck Valley t-shirt for your efforts! I seem to have misplaced my license...
Ok that and I need to hear the story about the FL bail out, although, I;m sure I could guess. I may have my housing by then too, or at least some of the parts. Maybe we can hit Dead Dog Cove?

Speaking of grilling, does anyone have a grill? I can bring some dogs or burgers and load my cooler with soda, water, etc. But don't have a grill. Why doesn't everyone try to bring something. That way there aren't just one or 2 of us stuck with enough burgers for an entire army when everyone bails out as usual!

There's also a thread on our site about this weekend. http://wreckvalley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Frank, that would be about 2 hours out of the way for me sorry... Seems like you guys worked it out though...

I can snag a half barrel, stand, grill, and charcol if you can do that at DS...

grunzster:
Speaking of grilling, does anyone have a grill? I can bring some dogs or burgers and load my cooler with soda, water, etc. But don't have a grill. Why doesn't everyone try to bring something. That way there aren't just one or 2 of us stuck with enough burgers for an entire army when everyone bails out as usual!

Perhaps just bring enough for yourself and a little extra to share. That way we have an assortment but not a ton?

hambleto:
Perhaps just bring enough for yourself and a little extra to share. That way we have an assortment but not a ton?
Hurricane Ivan hit one of my clients and collasped a 1000 foot TV tower. I am on call to travel to Pensacola any day now. If I am here this weekend I will be there.

grunzster:
Dutch Springs
Peninsula side in the back of that top lot
Look for the Red Explorer Sport, blue canopy with a Wreck Valley sign (possibly 2 canopies w/signs)

The Unofficial Wreck Valley first Anniversary Dive.
I think we're going to have some grills going all day too, but as usual, we're waiting till the last second, with our usual great planning.

Some of us may be there Sunday 9/25 too, but Saturday will be the BIG day. Even some of our LI members will be out for their yearly trip to Dutch.

So far it looks like:
grunzster +1?
ScottyK +1
LeapDog
VT
decofuzi
TTSkipper
hambleto +1
Jonny_Rocket
captsaaz
????

I also plan to be there on Saturday. Looks like solo at this point.

Bob

hambleto:
That sounds like the best idea. That way there should be enough to go around, but not so much that you're stuck with a ton if there are a bunch of no shows.

BILLB:
Hurricane Ivan hit one of my clients and collasped a 1000 foot TV tower. I am on call to travel to Pensacola any day now. If I am here this weekend I will be there.
Damn hurricanes, first they ruin that NC trip and now you may have to work instead of dive!

Jonny_Rocket:
I can snag a half barrel, stand, grill, and charcol if you can do that at DS....
The onle thing it says in the rules is No olen fires.

Latest Count:
grunzster (+1?)
FrankF
Andrew
BILLB?
Scubabob123
ScottyK +1
LeapDog
VT
decofuzi
TTSkipper?
hambleto +1
Jonny_Rocket
captsaaz +1

Food:
I'll pack my cooler with a bunch of water and soda and I'll bring some burgers and dogs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom