80 year old father diving with a mermaid!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter,
I knew you would have a copy! If you did you would correct me
You are so correct--My home is currenty a mess with remodling so could no get to my copies to verify dates and spelling. I was extrapulating from another event.

I was discussing Samatha with another bibliophile a few months ago and he indicated that Samatha would be in her late 60s now! Time indeed flys...

sdm

I have a new Hero!

That is so cool, I wish the 80year olds - even the 60year olds around had that much get up and go!

Fantastic stuff!

Thank you so much for posting your dad's picture. This really made my day. Your family pic is something to be really proud of.
Anyway, your Dad is probably kicking himself for not getting certified sooner. Now if you can get Mom to do it!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. By the way, it looks like my dad may be on Scuba Radio with "Greg the Divemaster" this Saturday. Tune in on satellite radio or on the internet (www.scubaradio.com) Saturday 3-5pm eastern time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom