80 year old father diving with a mermaid!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your grandmother is very beautiful!!!!!

Oh wait......nevermind. But the woman still is beautiful. I hope I can carry beautiful women around in my arms when I'm 81. You know how the story goes, three old men are talking about life, when the topic turns to death. The 70 year old man says he wants to die peacefully in his sleep. The 80 year old at the table also thinks that would work, but that he would also think about dying fast, in a car wreck or plane crash. The third man at the fire that evening thinks they both will die happily, and admits that he wouldn't mind dying either of thsoe ways, but that really he would rather be shot. "Shot?" says the 70 year old, "why shot?" says the 80 year old. "Oh, I want to be shot by a jealous husband," answers the 90 year old....:D

A big congratulations to your father!

Some thing about Like father Like son.....
~~~~ Or is it ~~~
Like son Like father
Good genes all!

One would assume that you as a cardiologist have been monitoring your fathers health especially the cardiovascular systems. He certainly is a tribute and a poster boy to all geriatric divers.

How long has he been diving? How many dives?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tollie

Thanks for the heads up on the work of Todd Essic. Very well presented
At the 1968 DEMA show David Pisoff marketed the first book of underwater nudes titled Samantha after the model who also accompanied him to the show. Within a few days the book was sold out! Now the book sells on E bay for $100 to $200.00 per copy.

sdm

Now He is My Kind Of Guy!

sam miller:

He got certified last summer at age 79 before we went on a family vacation to the Bahamas. He'd wanted to learn for a long time (like since I took lessons in 1974) but my mom wouldn't let him. She finally caved!

Here he is last summer with my wife our kids shortly after being certified:

westpalmjuly2006crw_0842a.jpg

sam miller:
At the 1968 DEMA show David Pisoff marketed the first book of underwater nudes titled Samantha after the model who also accompanied him to the show. Within a few days the book was sold out! Now the book sells on E bay for $100 to $200.00 per copy.

sdm

Samantha Bond in the Red Sea, my copy spells his name Pilosof and says they met in 1973.

I so wanna do that dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom