8-9-7 Whiskey Wreck PM dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who's interested in diving the Whiskey Wreck Thursday afternoon/night? Looking for a single tank that will likely to start at the tail end of sunlight and last into the night. Depths to 17' and relief around 10-11' high(at most) with the largest section measuring around 100-120' x 30'ish, with sporatic areas of debri and hull on the north and west areas.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure that I want to do the whiskey wreck for a night dive. :wink:

I'll let you know tomorrow.

Sure,
Dive during the week when I'm out of town. I can almost walk to the Whiskey Wreck from my house and this is how you are treating me? That's it, it's over.

Just kidding :D I wish I could be there. Although...There is a very slight possibility I'll be back by then. Sunset you say?

Dang , I'll be working up in Geneva, Al. Thursday. :( One of these days my schedule will work out with yours......On the positive side , we are planning to go to Morrisons friday afternoon when we get done working.

kchFLA:
I'll let you know tomorrow.

Excellent.

MPR:
There is a very slight possibility I'll be back by then. Sunset you say?

Yep, around sunset, probably will meet around 7PM or so?

I wished I lived in walking distance, I'm about 35 min north.

dford:
Dang , I'll be working up in Geneva, Al. Thursday. :( One of these days my schedule will work out with yours......On the positive side , we are planning to go to Morrisons friday afternoon when we get done working.

Watch out in Geneva, if you get a whiff of strong liquor in the air, watch out for skanky *****s. We spotted one at Morrison who busted in on our conversation, she was proud to be from Geneva.

What's up bug man. I just got home from PCB didn't get but one in and that was tough because of the kids ears. Anyway if it's on Thursday I am definitely there.

Still doing the Thursday afternoon/night dive, meet at Bahama Bobs at 7PM :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Watch out in Geneva, if you get a whiff of strong liquor in the air, watch out for skanky *****s. We spotted one at Morrison who busted in on our conversation, she was proud to be from Geneva.
:rofl3:

I'll call if I won't be there.

My one ear is feeling congested. No problems clearing but I'm thinking it may cause motion sickness. I'm going to say that I'll have to pass, but don't be surprised if I show up.

Back
Top Bottom