7 mm wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't some people take a quick dip as soon as they put their drysuit on and use evaporative cooling to stay comfortable on the surface? A 7mm wetsuit can be murder on a warm day.

bengiddins once bubbled...
Don't some people take a quick dip as soon as they put their drysuit on and use evaporative cooling to stay comfortable on the surface? A 7mm wetsuit can be murder on a warm day.

Yeah, I do that too, however it only helps a little. That "quick dip" also is used to purge air out of the suit.

Maybe I should get a helium bottle to fill my suit on the surface and an argon tank for underwater! :)

7mm can be pretty painful on a warm day, but it's all good once you're in the water. Better to be too warm than not I reckon. And a bonus of a 2 piece is you can always only wear one of the pieces if it does get too hot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom