7 mm wetsuit fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lopez116

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just bought a Body Glove Excursion 7 mm suit, but I'm afraid it might be too small. Is an XL and according to Body Glove's sizing chart I fall right into the XL. It is very tight (rather uncomfortable). My arms sort of spring back to a slightly bent position and the collar feels like its choking me. I cannot zip it without help. I know tight is good, but just how tight are we talking?

I went to my LDS and tried on an XL in the Body Glove EXO super stretch (they didn't have an Excursion) and it was so much more comfortable even though it was also an XL. I am guessing the super stretch material accounts for that. The EXO do, however bunch more in the legs and arms).

Im feeling kinda lost and frustrated on how it should fit. Help would be appreciated!

Guess you should have bought at LDS. Send it back, go to the LDS and buy one that fits and support your LDS, unless you have a fill whip on your PC.

Guess you should have bought at LDS. Send it back, go to the LDS and buy one that fits and support your LDS, unless you have a fill whip on your PC.

Guess you didn't read the part where he said the LDS didn't have that suit.

Guess you didn't read the part where he said the LDS didn't have that suit.

I did but he said the one at the LDS fit better. Also the way it read to me was he went there after the fact, or did I miss something?

I did but he said the one at the LDS fit better. Also the way it read to me was he went there after the fact, or did I miss something?

You've got me :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom