7 mm Henderson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silverfish,
I suggest that you take your 7mm with. The Springs I felt, were cold enough that I was comfortable in my 7mm Henderson Hyperstretch. The Henderson Polartec/fleece is comfortable even in warm water and when it's a bit colder than I prefer, I wear my polartec under my 7mm. Full coverage is a comfort no matter what thickness you go with.
Good Luck and have fun!

come on up here to Ontario and div ewith that 7mil. It will fit right in, in our 55-65 degree water all summer hehehe

We all wear 7mil shorties up here. That is until the water gets hard then we wear the full suit. hehehe

Good luck with your upcoming dives. You are probably better to go with the 3mil full suit.

Butch :peace:

The 7mm was a gift from God as it turned out. My "dive" trip to Destin was a bust. ';-0' Mother nature kept the seas to herself last weekend. We couldn't find anyone willing to take us out due to rough weather. We did get to dive Vortex springs, and the water was quite cool. At least I consider 68 F cool. I was the only one in the group that was comfortable.

Has anyone here dived "Morrison Spring" in Ponce de Leon ?
My buddy and I found it on a day we were looking for a new place to dive , but, no one was there. I heard it is a good place for cave diving and there were signs posted warning of the need for proper training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom