7/13 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Commerson's Frogfish
F7.0 Macro Mode, 1/160, External Strobe, Cropped
1.jpg

Commerson's Frogfish
F7.0 Macro Mode, 1/160, External Strobe, Cropped
2.jpg

Peacock Flounder
F7.0 Macro Mode, 1/250, External Strobe
3.jpg

Good interaction with the first one, that is my favourite angle for a fish (or any other creature for that matter) angle. I call it the 30 degree rule and you banged it! I might consider cropping off a little more from the right side and a touch off the top though, bring him away from the bullseye position a little bit...just a thought

I agree with the others about the first shot. Perfect angle on the picture. Not easy to do, by the way.

On my last trip to Maui we came across more frogfish than we ever had before. Great pics.

Mike Veitch:
Good interaction with the first one, that is my favourite angle for a fish (or any other creature for that matter) angle. I call it the 30 degree rule and you banged it! I might consider cropping off a little more from the right side and a touch off the top though, bring him away from the bullseye position a little bit...just a thought

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Hey Jim,

I really like the first frogfish shot :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom