618 Drysuits Repaired in 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a lot of suits! I see this thread as more of a celebration of 600+ jobs well done than a sales pitch. Can't we allow businesses to be happy with their success? Good job!

That's a lot of suits! I see this thread as more of a celebration of 600+ jobs well done than a sales pitch. Can't we allow businesses to be happy with their success? Good job!

Thanks Pete! :D

Here is a great idea a good friend gave me....

Anyone who posts a picture of the suit we repaired, we will send out a Dive Mat FREE of Charge or some other DRIS Swag we have! Pimp that suit and we will send you a free dive mat for it. This contest NEVER expires either :D

As for the neck ring, I just sent Si Tech another email. It is MUCH more flexible, we are just waiting for them to release the newest one and we will have it available. I saw it at DEMA, and it is just what it needs to be to get the comfort for everyone. Not that the current one is that bad, but this is just that good

I wish I had sent my suit to you guys. My suit has a "lifetime warranty" on seams, which is good. But it also took a lifetime to get the work done, close to 2 months. It got so bad I had to dive a wetsuit while waiting for my suit to return home :D

Not sure who the Beav is....and I don't know what rule this would violate? As a business sponsor, we are allowed to talk about our store and offerings :wink: Sorry you take offense to the post....I've always been known as a rule breaker, but I guess never thought I could be called out on it for something like this.

Sorry Mike, no offence taken. I intended my post to me just some light humor with Beaver diver being the butt of the joke. Did not want to get anyone in trouble. I do think you run probably one of the most respected shops on the net. Speaking of the new Si-Tech neck ring, If the new one is more flexible then the original one I will definitely be purchasing one from you. I purchased a Fusion when they first came out with there SLT system and it has become a back up suit mainly because of the neck ring. I just can't stand the stiff ring sitting on my shoulders, I know some people say they don't feel it but I do.

Thanks Pete! :D

Here is a great idea a good friend gave me....

Anyone who posts a picture of the suit we repaired, we will send out a Dive Mat FREE of Charge or some other DRIS Swag we have! Pimp that suit and we will send you a free dive mat for it. This contest NEVER expires either :D

I'll bite; I actually need a dive mat :) I had my USIA Techniflex overhauled last year by DRIS. New neck seal, patches in legs, brand new TiZip and they fixed my wrist seals. Very happy with results. Suit is bone dry and I really like the TiZip.

AQO75mM.jpg

Can you guys fix any drysuit? My uncle has an old drysuit (from the 80's) he said it just needs new seals. I have yet to see it so I'm not sure of the brand. But do you think that it could be salvageable?

Thanks

I purchased a Fusion when they first came out with there SLT system and it has become a back up suit mainly because of the neck ring. I just can't stand the stiff ring sitting on my shoulders, I know some people say they don't feel it but I do.
Same here. Neck ring in my Fusion sat directly under the BP straps and was very noticeable. I disliked it enough to have it removed from the suit.

Same here. Neck ring in my Fusion sat directly under the BP straps and was very noticeable. I disliked it enough to have it removed from the suit.

I like the concept, but this is what currently steers me away.

Softer and smaller please Mr and Mrs Sitech.

awesome! Is there anything else that could be wrong with it? or just seals and the zipper?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom