6 gill shark sighting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
Ahgg... I keep missing out of the days when the vis is good. I went last week to Spring Bay and couldn't see much past 15 feet.

Did you see anything interesting at the breakwater?

No, not really. Although that was the first time there for me. So I did have a good time swimming through the kelp forrest and playing with the swimming scallops.

Plus I was cold and had to pee. So the next dive with the shark was MUCH better.

Henry

Nothing ruins a good dive like having to pee! Had that happen a few days ago and I could not get my gear off fast enough!

Kwissie:
So far I've seen them at Kelvin. Love diving there but you gotta be sooooo quiet as not to upset the rather cranky rich people who live in the area.

The house beside the rich cranky woman was up for sale.looked into what they wanted for it. Then i was going plow it down and put up a parking lot for divers but was $2,200,000.00 short. Mabe i'll get the next 1.

imsharkbait:
The house beside the rich cranky woman was up for sale.looked into what they wanted for it. Then i was going plow it down and put up a parking lot for divers but was $2,200,000.00 short. Mabe i'll get the next 1.

Ok.... is that Ian???? That's the only person I know who has had that idea.

Not that I have anything against rich people, but the don't the ones there have anything better to do with their time than harass us poor folk?

Kwissie:
Ok.... is that Ian???? That's the only person I know who has had that idea.

Not that I have anything against rich people, but the don't the ones there have anything better to do with their time than harass us poor folk?

NO she has NOTHING better to do then harass you. Dont take it personel she hates everyone equally.

Do you have a towel on to day :eyebrow:?
give me a call when you are going out next.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom