6 days in Kailua Kona this May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marianne777:
I ended up going with Jack's Diving Locker. Keller is one funny DM! He is also an expert on Mantas. The Manta Night Dive was one AMAZING experience. I recommend it to everyone visiting Kona!!!

Glad you liked Keller, he and his wife are good people.

marianne777:
I ended up going with Jack's Diving Locker. Keller is one funny DM! He is also an expert on Mantas. The Manta Night Dive was one AMAZING experience. I recommend it to everyone visiting Kona!!!

I would agree wholeheartedly. The Manta dive should be on the must dive list for everyone. We, my lovely bride and I, were there in early June and dove with Big Island Divers and Ocean Eco. BID really had the Manta dive down right. Big, bright lights and quality Dive Masters.

It still amazes me why so many West Coasters choose the Caribbean over Hawaii. To me, its no contest. Hawaii is a divers paradise.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom