6/8 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots, Jim! Never seen a sea hare, or heard of it. I gotta get out more.

Otter:
Jim,
Great shots as always. How has the shore diving been so far this 'summer'? In 2000 it was great, less so in 2001 and 2002. Thinking about a return trip to Maui in August.

TIA

Craig

Funny you should ask. It has been okay till today. A S/W swell is supposed to hit West facing beaches late this afternoon. That should trash the shore diving for a few days.

Gilligan:
Funny you should ask. It has been okay till today. A S/W swell is supposed to hit West facing beaches late this afternoon. That should trash the shore diving for a few days.

Hmm...hope my question didn't anger the s/w swell Gods! I guess there is no real way of knowing what August will bring.....

We were down at Red Hill today and there were millions of those sea hares today. Must be the season.

The swell wasn't bad about 2pm but it was building.

Maybe Honolua tomorrow.....

Guess I should have just asked point blank. What is a Sea Hare?!! Sorry, I had a moment:) Educate me.

Thanks Otter!

Back
Top Bottom