6/5/2008 weigh in & pictures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn,

That's excellent. Congrats on making your goal!

Thanks.

I missed posting last week, but had dropped 3 pounds to 217, my lowest in about a year and a half. Then came my daughter's wedding. With the rehersal dinner, wedding meal, multiple family dinners, and too much dessert, i was up 5 pounds on Monday! I have 4 of them, and reporting in at 218!

I know about celebrations interrupting good intentions - my daughter graduated from high school on Thursday. Far too many opportunities for yummy (but not so healthy) graduation meals and cake! Just get back to your routine and you'll be fine.

Nancy, congratulations!

You deserve more than a Fitness Challenge t-shirt!

And I got it - a new body I'm much more comfortable in than the old :D. Thanks.

Way to stick to your goal. Congrats and best wishes.

The big goal is still in front of me - making the new weight permanent. After losing 65 lbs 10 years ago, I managed to keep it off for 5 years, then did a slow 50 lb creep when I gave up fighting the strong food focus at work two years into my new job. At least I'm starting down the path this time (and managed to lose the weight) with a known challenge.

Back
Top Bottom