5th Annual Peace River Camping/Fossiling Trip!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Bullas do!
I have picked up some BBQ pork from Sam's club for dinner Sat. night. Will also bring some beans and some munchies.

Dennis, when I spoke to Kris a few days ago, she said that they are putting us all together and the special rate is $3.21 pp/per night. Why the odd number, I dunno... maybe it evens out with tax or something.

Brownville Park Camping

Yes, Brownville Park has us in the group tent site unless a scout troop requests it last minute. Jenny is correct on the pricing. I have a message into them asking about late arrivals. Honestly, I'm not sure where the group site is in reference to the entrance, but I'll find out when they call me back. As far as check-in goes, we just need to hook up with them on Saturday or whenever we can get organized. They seem pretty relaxed about stuff.

I have no idea what kind of food we will be contributing yet. Crazy week, so I'll grab some stuff Thursday night or Friday morning.

I cannot wait to see you guys!!! And Bill, I can't wait to see you at Venice Beach this summer!!! Make sure you're off the weekend of the June birthday celebrations!! Maybe we need to pick that date soon!

I'm hit or miss on the board, so if you guys need to reach me quick, feel free to call my cell (239) 895-7556 or email me at mamabulla@gmail.com.

Don't forget we can fossil all weekend long at Brownville, so bring screens and shovels to use if you can. Mark will provide these tools during his deal Saturday morning but not for the whole weekend.

Assuming Brennan can behave himself this week in school, he may be coming, I am trying to talk some other friends into coming as well, I will mention it to the class tonight and see if any of them would like to attend...

See ya'll there.....

I think that would be wonderful.. Are you joining us for camping also?

Sounds good.
I am bringing
Carmel corn
Rum
BBQ pork
potatoes for steak fries
juice
water

On a seperate note, Hermit Crab will be bringing candy to sell for $1 a bag to raise money for her Disney trip next month...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom