5th Annual Peace River Camping/Fossiling Trip!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang! I was just thinking of ya yesterday and wondering how you the wife and kids are. Hope all is going well. Bummer you got to work that weekend, maybe next time...

Thinking of me ehhh:eyebrow: :) We're doing great, during the rebuild of the house I slacked off hanging out here and doing any recreational diving. Hope to stay around here for awhile. How are you and Hermit Crab been? Is she diving with you yet?

(Sorry, I don't want to Hyjack this thread from Kris.....just a quick question and we'll move on)

yeah, :eyebrow: I was thinking of ya...
was wondering how that rebuild was going, out of the trailer yet?

We are doing fine. Life is good.
Hermit Crab is certified now, and waiting for warmer water before she ventures back in.

Whoo HOO!!! We can make it! Hermit Crabs flute solo is Friday afternoon. We should be at the campsite by 9 P.M. The Bullas have graciously odffered to put our tent up for us. Whoo HOO!!

Time to plan the food!
I will bring s'mores and some other stuff..will talk with Roxanne and try to get something planned.

ok Everybody!!! Who's ready to go camping with a great bunch of people and fossil with one of the best fossil hunters in Florida??

Food...
Cold brekky.. muffins, fruits, pop tarts, etc.
Sat night. Roxanne is bringing the yummy BBQ pork with buns and a side.
I am bringing stuff for s'mores, paper and plastic items and desserts for Friday and Saturday. Will probably be bringin other food items too.

I'll bring a pot of meatballs and sauce for friday night, it can stay warm for hours. People can eat whenever they get there, either spaghetti or meatball subs.

mmm yum yum!!
Will it save over to Sat. night too??

Where is everyone, I would think everyone would be jumping into this again this year... I know I am looking foward to it, I might be bringing a few friends along don't think Jenn is going to make it, and Brennan won't be there this year..

See ya'll soon

1 week away!!!!!!

Does anyone know the campsite layout. We should try to get sites together, do they go 1,3,5,7,9 or 1,2,3,4 any ideas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom