502 Gateway Error ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will you be my buddy, Howard? Wouldn't you be, couldn't you be, won't you be my buddy????? I have toast. and cookies.

Will you be my buddy, Howard? Wouldn't you be, couldn't you be, won't you be my buddy????? I have toast. and cookies.

Those are my favorite things. That and Key lime pie, and maybe bacon.

How about buttered toast, with crisp bacon and a slightly runny egg with orange yolk piled on, and toll-house cookies fresh out of the oven for dessert? That sounds like dinner, guys, minus the cookies—thanks.

Key lime pie, yes; preferably in the Keys, though Morton's does a good one. Something to think about for the weekend.

For the sake of transparency...

The buddymatrix is a few years old. Currently our servers are running php 5.3 and there appear to be some conflicting arguments between the old code, and the new PHP version. This conflict was causing segfaults on the main server and essentially stopped accepting connections. (in layman's terms... "It no worky worky")

So, I've removed the link to the buddymatrix and hope to look at the issue more in depth after RF3.

Key lime pie, yes; preferably in the Keys, though Morton's does a good one. Something to think about for the weekend.

I can ship you one.....

Very tempting, Wookie—thanks—but I'd feel guilty putting you out just to do damage to my waistline.

By the time I got back from the gym I was too lazy to cook even the bacon and eggs on toast, so I had a wedge of cheese and a glass of red wine (Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir) for dinner. My fiancee will be back on Monday, so I have a few more days to eat like a college student.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom