40% Off (or more) in Belize now- November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have worked out an amazing deal with a great resort in Belize and have everything in place- I just want to boost numbers on my facebook fan page, and so am waiting until I hit 200 to release it.

"Like" DiveConcierge.com on Facebook, tell your friends, and start saving hundreds or even thousands!

This isn't a one-time thing either, I plan to have many more awesome sales available only through my facebook page and website. Several are in the works already!

Thanks So Much and Safe Diving,

Devon

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for checking out the posts, and sorry it has taken me so long to respond.

Here is the truth:

I was hoping to create enough interest to boost my facebook fans to 200 by using this ad. It didn't work. I had a great package worked out, and wasn't getting as many likes as I thought I would, or as quickly. I wrestled with the decision of whether to swallow my pride and admit defeat and just post the package, or wait it out to see how it would go.

I lost both ways. I didn't, and still haven't, hit 200. Working on it...

In addition, this is a startup business, and I still work at a full time job about 60 hours a week, in order to keep the lights on.

DiveConcierge.com is my dream, and I am doing everything I can to make it work, but it is just so tough when I have so little time.

I have had this window up waiting to reply for weeks now.

So sorry it has taken so long, but I promise I am committed to DiveConcierge, and things will only improve from here.

Though I don't deserve it, I would ask your support and patronage in the future, as I try to realize a dream and help divers have the best vacations for the best prices.

Thanks and sorry again!!

Devon

Back
Top Bottom