4 slots left for a Truth Aquatics 3-day Sept 18-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knowing who your previous employer was (see Oasis Divers has ceased operations thread). Normally I'd put a little smiley face after something like that, but knowing what happened I can't put a humor spin on it.

We'll be going next year, we've now only got two slots open - so keep it in the back of your head. I'd love to dive with you again, dude. We had a great trip when we did the Oasis trip on that boat.

I hope to see you at the creditor's meeting - I will definitely be there.

It's on my calendar, I better be gainfully employed by then, so as long as it's alright with the new boss, I'm planning on it. Maybe I'll get .10 on the dollar a couple years from now :shakehead:

We'll definitely dive together again, you know me, I'm in SoCal constantly and I don't see that changing. We'll all have to speed out to wreck alley one weekend.

txt'd your daughter today, got some work for her if she's interested.

-Garrett

Hey Bri,

10 days and counting ... How full is the boat. I know it is a limited load.

JcF

and we have two slots left, but can easily take 4 or 6 more is someone has a group.
You'd have to leave Phoenix on Wednesday to get there - spend the night on the boat - and wake up to Northern Channel Islands diving on Thursday.

Buehler? Buehler?? anybody??

How was the trip Bri?

Trip was good - although wind really played havoc with dive site selection and moving to different islands.

Funny, I was looking at the swell models, and they looked great, but the wind and weather forecasts were not real good, and that made it tough.

But as always Truth does a great job and we all made a pretty decent trip out of fairly rough conditions.

Thumbs up to Truth Aquatics.

Back
Top Bottom