4 slots left for a Truth Aquatics 3-day Sept 18-20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebri

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
pm me if you're interested in going on a Truth Aquatics trip on Sept 18-20 (you'd need to be on the boat the night of Sept 17) with a group of experienced non-hunters (and mostly photogs).
This is a private trip with some folks from the scubadiving.com website, it's the seventh annual trip. Three days of diving, some great folks and divers, fantastic photogs, great food, etc.
It's a trip for experienced divers - but the itinerary is the northern channel islands, and maybe an offshore rig if we can get permission.
As it's not affiliated with a dive shop, it's cheap, cheap, cheap, only 506 bucks for only 26 people (we all will chip in to cover any shortages under 26) on a boat that can handle 42.
If you want to look at the boats, we're on the vision, website is Truth Aquatics - About Us.
If you're interested, or have any questions, pm me. It's a great group of divers, great diving, and the best boat in California.

Isn't there anybody in the whole state that wants to try a Truth boat? It will never be cheaper or a more limited load, that's for sure.

:D

That would be great...but those dates won't work for me!!! :(

Isn't there anybody in the whole state that wants to try a Truth boat? It will never be cheaper or a more limited load, that's for sure.

:D

Could just be timing, middle of the week and all. I would be interested but have an elk hunt going on at the time. I just got back from Catalina a few days ago and had a great time. Would like to dive the Channel Islands next. We dove Shi(p) Rock on the King Neptune that was anchored next to the Truth. It looked like a nice boat. Should be the perfect time of year to go-for cold water diving, this year it has been several degrees warmer.

mg

How many spots left on the trip?

We're only capping it at 26, so if we end up one or two over (i.e., you've got four people and we've only got two slots left) it won't be a big deal at all, it'll actually bring the price down for every one. The boat is a 42-person boat.
The organizer of the trip is an individual, on Scubadiving's board named peregrine, and he doesn't even take a free trip. So, the price is as cheap as it can possibly be.

Plus, ALL very experienced, laid back divers. They're a great group, I've dove with them all for four years now.

Do it.

Do it.

Do it. Do it.

pm me with your e-mail addy and I'll send you some faq's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom