4-night liveaboard???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marianne777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My friend and I are planning a dive trip Dec 11-15 (3 full days of diving only). We've gone diving in Cozumel before and wanted to try something new so we thought of Belize. However, I've read that Belize is best to dive from a liveaboard. Do you know if there are any 4-night liveaboards out there? The only ones I found were 7-day ones. Help!

I don't think so. Actually as far as I know there are now no Belizean-operated liveaboards, only the well-known American ones.

No sure if you got my message ... but there is a group of us going Dec 9-16th on a private charter 42' cat ... with a captain/divemaster and have on stateroom left for couple of divers with enough to go ... $1400 each includes fuel, tax, captain, boat, food and drink *most drinks and food* and leaves from San Pedro, Belize.
email me if you are interested netsvancouver@yahoo.com
cheers

you don't have to use a live aboard to do great diving in Belize. depending on your budget, there are plenty of options. Hugh Parkey's Belize Adventure Lodge has 5 day/ 4 nights packages (3 days of diving). They would probably also be able to quote you a price for whatever your itinerary is.

Thatch Caye has a 43' liveaboard catamaran for trips out to all of the outer reefs. They let you plan the itinerary yourself and offer packages that include stays on the cat and the Caye to suit your needs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom