4 GPOs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could be worse ... Jimmie could've gotten stuck with me ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Uncle Pug:
" uncle pug" - I concer with Dr Horsman if you could provide detailed instructions to this "wall" I would greatly appreciate it.thanks for your time, and for the Dr did you ever hit 500' on that wall in the woodlands?

kalvyn:
Or better yet... keeping UP from gearing up and getting in the water. :wink:

For those that weren't there, from left to right in that picture are:

Shane, Rick, Uncle Pug, Bob (NW Grateful Diver), me and Chris.

Looking at that picture, I bet you can't guess who takes the longest to warm up between dives. :wink:

The diving was just excellent that day, as was the company. Grateful Bob and I ended up doing a third dive at Redondo in the early afternoon, too. I was SO happy I took the day off of work!

Jimmie

OK I think I have it now. Bob has his body facing Pug, and you are in the Mariners jacket? Rick is in all blue, Shane is in the DIR hat.. Chris is sitting in the van?

Natasha:
OK I think I have it now. Bob has his body facing Pug, and you are in the Mariners jacket? Rick is in all blue, Shane is in the DIR hat.. Chris is sitting in the van?
Bingo!

Natasha:
Yeppers... I'm also the one that looks the coldest (which I was). As Grateful Bob can attest to, I am a cold wimp. We dove Hood Canal last fall for my 99th and 100th dives and I had the heat blasting in my car between dives. He had the passenger window open. :rolleyes:

Jimmie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom